Whether it’s crafts, video games, movies or board games, KidsFest is the go-to hangout for kids! Our activities department provides a range of exciting and interactive events and activities to give children a fun-filled experience during your stay at French Lick Resort.
All activities are supervised by our trained activities attendants, and to offer a variety of experiences for all our guests, we switch up the lineup of activities and events with the changing of the seasons. For more information about KidsFest activities, stop by the KidsFest information station located in the French Lick Springs Hotel indoor pool.
March 1 – December 23 • 9am – 9pm
December 24 – February 28 • 10am – 6pm
Come and be part of the KidsFest crew! KidsFest is for children of all ages, and our drop-off services for kids age 6-12 are open to overnight guests of French Lick and West Baden Springs Hotels as well as the French Lick Villas. Ready to join the fun? Learn more about KidsFest in our FAQs section listed below.
A KidsPlus Pass is your child’s ticket to receiving VIP treatment all throughout French Lick Resort! Included in each KidsPlus Pass are six hours of fun and activities per day at KidsFest plus other amenities like bowling, food and FootGolf. A KidsPlus Pass is $65 and can be purchased at the KidsFest Lodge and the KidsFest information station located in the French Lick Springs Hotel indoor pool. Click below to see all the treasures you can unlock with a KidsPlus pass.
KidsPlus passes include:
• Up to 2 free drop-off sessions per day at KidsFest. Drop-offs for ages 6-12 only; reservations can be made by calling (812) 936-5553
• 1 premium craft band
• Unlimited 1-hour bowling sessions at Pluto’s Alley, shoe rental included Monday-Thursday: all-day access
Friday-Sunday: 2pm-5pm (all other times based on availability)
• 1 slice of pizza and 1 fountain drink from Pluto’s Alley
• 1 small ice cream from The French Lick Mercantile Co.
• 1 round of FootGolf at Valley Links Golf Course. Spring, summer and fall only. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Golf cart fee not included.
• 1 youth admission to the French Lick/West Baden Museum. Open Tuesday-Saturday • 10am-4pm
Summer Space Adventures
Friday, June 1 - Saturday, August 18
Time to blast off for some summertime fun in 3…2…1…
Summer Space Adventures will be orbiting French Lick Springs Hotel with a range of activities every day from morning until night. Visit our Space Station Learning Lab, make your own mess-free “alien ooze” and settle in for movies under the stars at the pool. Other crafts, games and weekend pool parties are also on the agenda, with all activities supervised by our KidsFest staff.