Whether it’s painting, video games, crafts or board games, KidsFest is the go-to place for kids! Our activities department has all kinds exciting and interactive events and activities planned that your kids are guaranteed to love. Our mission is to create unique memories for you and your family that will last a lifetime. In an effort to offer a variety of experiences for all our guests, at any point in the year, we change up the activities and events offered with the changing of the seasons!
All activities are supervised by our trained activities attendants and have been developed to ensure that kids have a fun-filled experience during your stay with us here at the resort.
Daily • 9am - 9pm
• KidsFest is open to guests of the French Lick Resort and French Lick Villas.
• Overnight guests with children ages 6-12 can utilize our drop off services.
• All children older or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• Drop off services are up to 4 hours at a time.
• Parents must register their children and sign a release form.
• A photo ID is required at the time of pick up.
• Pricing for drop off services are as follows:
One child - $15 for up to 4 hours
Each additional child/sibling - $10/child for up to 4 hours.
• There is no fee for children with an accompanying parent/guardian.
Experience all of our KidsFest activities and MORE with our KidsPlus Pass! (available at the French Lick Springs Hotel Front Desk)
For $35, kids receive the following benefits with their pass:
• Unlimited KidsFest Activities, including KidsFest’s Child Drop Off Services Drop Offs for ages 6-12 ONLY, Maximum of 4 hours at a time
• Unlimited Bowling with Shoe Rental at Pluto's Alley Monday-Thursday: All Day Access Friday- Sunday: 2pm-5pm (all other times based on availability)
• 1 Slice of Pizza and Fountain Drink from Pluto’s Alley
• 1 Small Ice Cream from The French Lick Mercantile Co.
• 1 Round of FootGolf at Valley Links Golf & Activities Center All children must be accompanied by an adult. Golf cart fees not included
• 1 Youth Admission to the French Lick/West Baden Museum Open Tues-Sat • 10am-4pm
This is a history lesson that will keep the kids awake and engaged! Our Preservation Month features several kid-friendly activities, starting at KidsFest where they can make their own tie-dye shirt or decorate a model train. For more family fun, take a horseback ride (with a free chocolate horseshoe) at the Stables Historical Trail, take a spin around the resort in the trolley and receive a complimentary train whistle, and stop by the Historical Photo Station to snap a family selfie.
Saddle up for our Derby Weekend Kidsfest Extravaganza. Kids will enjoy hayrides to The Stables, stick horse races and horsin’ around making Derby crafts. Everyone loves Derby Pie S’mores and we’ll cross the evening’s finish line with Dive-In movies at the pool.
French Lick Resort comes alive as we kick off the start of summer with activities for every interest at both of our hotels. Families can enjoy four days full of activities at our KidsFest Lodge and French Lick Springs Hotel pool deck. At West Baden Springs Hotel, the holiday weekend will include live music, special dining events and poolside cookouts.
Time to blast off for some summertime fun in 3…2…1…
Summer Space Adventures will be orbiting French Lick Springs Hotel with a range of activities every day from morning until night. Visit our Space Station Learning Lab, make your own mess-free “alien ooze” and settle in for movies under the stars at the pool. Other crafts, games and weekend pool parties are also on the agenda, with all activities supervised by our KidsFest staff.