Whether it’s painting, video games, crafts or board games, KidsFest is the go-to place for kids! Our activities department has all kinds exciting and interactive events and activities planned that your kids are guaranteed to love. Our mission is to create unique memories for you and your family that will last a lifetime. In an effort to offer a variety of experiences for all our guests, at any point in the year, we change up the activities and events offered with the changing of the seasons!
All activities are supervised by our trained activities attendants and have been developed to ensure that kids have a fun-filled experience during your staff with us here at the resort.
• KidsFest is open to guests of the French Lick Resort and French Lick Villas.
• Experiences are for ages 5-12.
• All children older or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• We offer drop off services for ages 6-12 for up to 4 hours at a time.
• Parents must register their children and sign a release form.
• A photo ID is required at the time of pick up.
• Pricing for drop off services are as follows:
One child - $15 for up to 4 hours
Each additional child/sibling - $10/child for up to 4 hours.
• There is no fee for children with an accompanying parent/guardian.
Experience all of our KidsFest activities and MORE with our KidsPlus Pass! (available at the French Lick Front Desk)
For $35, kids receive the follow benefits with their pass:
• Unlimited KidsFest Activities, including KidsFest’s Child Drop Off Services Drop Offs for ages 6-12 ONLY, Maximum of 4 hours at a time
• Unlimited Bowling with Shoe Rental at Pluto's Alley Monday-Thursday: All Day Access Friday- Sunday: 2pm-5pm (all other times based on availability)
• 1 Slice of Pizza and Fountain Drink from Pluto’s Alley
• 1 Small Ice Cream from The French Lick Mercantile Co.
• 1 Round of FootGolf at Valley Links Golf & Activities Center All children must be accompanied by an adult. Golf cart fees not included
• 1 Youth Admission to the French Lick/West Baden Museum Open Tues-Sat • 10am-4pm
Thursday, October 6 – Saturday, October 29
Fall break is the perfect time to explore French Lick Resort with your family. There’s plenty of fun to be had, from hiking the Hoosier National Forest to biking along our many trails. Enjoy a memorable horseback ride with the kids. Take a breath-taking drive to the Pete Dye Mansion and admire 40 mile views of stunning autumn splendor. Come experience exceptional autumn family fun at French Lick Resort.
In addition to our Fall Break programming, there will be Halloween-themed crafts and treats at the KidsFest building. Kids are welcome to dress up in their Halloween costumes. There will be a fall-themed photo station set up outside for photo opportunities.