Whether it’s painting, video games, crafts or board games, KidsFest is the go-to place for kids! Our activities department has all kinds exciting and interactive events and activities planned that your kids are guaranteed to love. Our mission is to create unique memories for you and your family that will last a lifetime. In an effort to offer a variety of experiences for all our guests, at any point in the year, we change up the activities and events offered with the changing of the seasons!
All activities are supervised by our trained activities attendants and have been developed to ensure that kids have a fun-filled experience during your stay with us here at the resort.
Daily • 9am - 9pm
• KidsFest is open to guests of the French Lick Resort and French Lick Villas.
• Overnight guests with children ages 6-12 can utilize our drop off services.
• All children older or younger must be accompanied by an adult.
• Drop off services are up to 4 hours at a time.
• Parents must register their children and sign a release form.
• A photo ID is required at the time of pick up.
• Pricing for drop off services are as follows:
One child - $15 for up to 4 hours
Each additional child/sibling - $10/child for up to 4 hours.
• There is no fee for children with an accompanying parent/guardian.
Experience all of our KidsFest activities and MORE with our KidsPlus Pass! (available at the French Lick Springs Hotel Front Desk)
For $35, kids receive the following benefits with their pass:
• Unlimited KidsFest Activities, including KidsFest’s Child Drop Off Services Drop Offs for ages 6-12 ONLY, Maximum of 4 hours at a time
• Unlimited Bowling with Shoe Rental at Pluto's Alley Monday-Thursday: All Day Access Friday- Sunday: 2pm-5pm (all other times based on availability)
• 1 Slice of Pizza and Fountain Drink from Pluto’s Alley
• 1 Small Ice Cream from The French Lick Mercantile Co.
• 1 Round of FootGolf at Valley Links Golf & Activities Center All children must be accompanied by an adult. Golf cart fees not included
• 1 Youth Admission to the French Lick/West Baden Museum Open Tues-Sat • 10am-4pm
Thursday, March 1 - Saturday, April 7
Spring break is sure to rock with music-themed activities filling the entire month at KidsFest! From indoor pool parties with a DJ in the morning, to pajama jam dance parties or movie nights during the evening, each day is loaded with games, crafts and activities to keep spring break jammin’. Kids can also enjoy a little something to take home with a rock star photo op or rock-n-roll tie-dye shirt.
Friday, March 30 - Sunday, April 1 • 9am - 9pm
French Lick Springs Hotel
Visit the front desk to pick up your top-secret Easter hunt clue sheet. Then, explore the hotel and search for hidden Easter eggs. Find five or more, and go to KidsFest to claim an Easter treat. Find all 12 and win a prize!
Easter Bunny Brunch
Sunday, April 1 • 11am - 2pm • $23
French Lick Springs Hotel • The Grand Colonnade Restaurant
The Easter Bunny will be hopping over to The Grand Colonnade to greet your family this Easter Sunday. Be sure to come by and join us for brunch!
Children ages 6-12 • half price (overnight Resort guests only)
Children 5 and younger • free
Weekend of May 4 - 6
Saddle up for our Derby Weekend Kidsfest Extravaganza. Kids will enjoy hayrides to The Stables, stick horse races and horsin’ around making Derby crafts. Everyone loves Derby Pie S’mores and we’ll cross the evening’s finish line with Dive-In movies at the pool.
Time to blast off for some summertime fun in 3…2…1…
Summer Space Adventures will be orbiting French Lick Springs Hotel with a range of activities every day from morning until night. Visit our Space Station Learning Lab, make your own mess-free “alien ooze” and settle in for movies under the stars at the pool. Other crafts, games and weekend pool parties are also on the agenda, with all activities supervised by our KidsFest staff.