Providing a safe, clean and friendly environment for our guests has always been our foremost priority. Now more than ever, we are steadfast in our commitment to upholding it.
• For the comfort and safety of all our guests, our resort venues are open to overnight hotel guests, casino guests and golf guests only.
• All guests entering the resort are given a temperature check. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, as well as those riding in the same vehicle, will not be allowed to enter.
• Our associates are wearing masks. Guests are required to wear face masks or coverings in all indoor venues, and in outdoor public spaces when unable to maintain a safe social distance. We ask that you bring your own masks, but we will have a limited supply on hand.
• We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning, with special attention to high-touch areas.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the resort.
• We have clearly marked queuing areas to allow 6-foot social distancing recommendations. You may notice some furniture has been rearranged or removed to comply with the mandate.
• Please call ahead to dining venues and other amenities, as hours are subject to change.
• We encourage guests to pay by card during their stay. Credit, debit or gift cards are accepted at resort venues. While cards are preferred, cash is also accepted.
• We have temporarily suspended valet parking. Self-parking will be available with additional assistance, if needed.
• Our bell staff uses disposable gloves and sanitizes carts after each use.
• Plexiglass shields have been added to our service areas, and the check-in process has been streamlined to avoid contact.
• For guest and staff safety, we have suspended daily housekeeping services and nightly turn-down service. We have removed all non-essential items such as magazines and menus from guestrooms. Please contact the front desk if you need anything during your stay. Items can be delivered outside your door.
• All linen is laundered on property using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dried completely.
• Venues are operating at limited capacity to allow for social distancing. Limit of six people at a table.
• Per current state mandate, guests must remain seated while consuming food or drink.
• Restaurants have single-use menus, and self-serve items like condiments have been removed.
• High-touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests.
• We have equipped all food service associates with personal protection gear, including face masks and single-use gloves. All personal hygiene requirements are being reinforced, with special attention to hand hygiene.
• Please see our Casino FAQs.
• To provide for safe social distancing, our golf shops are open at 50% capacity.
• Our teams are cleaning golf carts with disinfectant after every use, including the steering wheels and bag strap fasteners.
• We have added pool noodles to the holes, eliminating the need to reach into the hole or touch the pin. Also, all rakes have been removed from bunkers.
• The Spa at French Lick and The Spa at West Baden are open from 10am-3pm Wednesday, and 10am-5pm Thursday through Sunday.
• Services at both spas are by appointment. We are offering a limited menu of services, including manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and baths. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to reserve an appointment.
• Guests are asked to shower in their room before coming to the spa, and please remember to wear a face mask for spa check-in.
• Treatment areas and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after each service. We use EPA-registered bactericidals, virucidals, fungicidals and disinfectants in the spas.
Resort Shuttle Service
• The shuttle capacity is 15 guests (50% of available seating) to allow for social distancing.
• Please use hand sanitizer when boarding and deboarding. Sanitizer is located by the shuttle door.
• The interior of the shuttle is cleaned every hour.
• The shuttle is running 24 hours a day, with stops every 15-30 minutes at resort venues only.