Providing a safe, clean and friendly environment for our guests has always been our foremost priority. Now more than ever, we are steadfast in our commitment to upholding it.
• For the comfort and safety of all our guests, our resort venues are open to overnight hotel guests, casino guests and golf guests only.
• All guests entering the resort are required to pass a health assessment and screening.
• Our associates are wearing masks. Guests are required to wear face masks or coverings in all indoor venues, and in outdoor public spaces when unable to maintain a safe social distance. We ask that you bring your own masks, but we will have a limited supply on hand.
• We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning, with special attention to high-touch areas.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the resort.
• We have clearly marked queuing areas to allow 6-foot social distancing recommendations. You may notice some furniture has been rearranged or removed to comply with the mandate.
• Please call ahead to dining venues and other amenities, as hours are subject to change.
• We encourage guests to pay by card during their stay. Credit, debit or gift cards are accepted at resort venues. While cards are preferred, cash is also accepted.
• Valet parking is available at French Lick and West Baden Springs Hotels. Our valet attendants use gloves, masks and other appropriate safety protocols while handling vehicles. Valet service at Valley Tower is unavailable at this time.
• Our bell staff uses disposable gloves and sanitizes carts after each use.
• Plexiglass shields have been added to our service areas, and the check-in process has been streamlined to avoid contact.
• For guest and staff safety, we have suspended daily housekeeping services and nightly turn-down service. We have removed all non-essential items such as magazines and menus from guestrooms. Please contact the front desk if you need anything during your stay. Items can be delivered outside your door.
• All linen is laundered on property using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dried completely.
• Venues are operating at limited capacity to allow for social distancing. Limit of six people at a table.
• Per current state mandate, guests must remain seated while consuming food or drink.
• Restaurants have single-use menus, and self-serve items like condiments have been removed.
• High-touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests.
• We have equipped all food service associates with personal protection gear, including face masks and single-use gloves. All personal hygiene requirements are being reinforced, with special attention to hand hygiene.
• Please see our Casino FAQs.
• To provide for safe social distancing, our golf shops are open at 50% capacity.
• Our teams are cleaning golf carts with disinfectant after every use, including the steering wheels and bag strap fasteners.
• We have added pool noodles to the holes, eliminating the need to reach into the hole or touch the pin. Also, all rakes have been removed from bunkers.
• The Spa at French Lick and The Spa at West Baden are open from 10am-3pm Wednesday, and 10am-5pm Thursday through Sunday.
• Services at both spas are by appointment. We are offering a limited menu of services, including manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and baths. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to reserve an appointment.
• Guests are asked to shower in their room before coming to the spa, and please remember to wear a face mask for spa check-in.
• Treatment areas and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after each service. We use EPA-registered bactericidals, virucidals, fungicidals and disinfectants in the spas.
Resort Shuttle Service
• The shuttle capacity is 15 guests (50% of available seating) to allow for social distancing.
• Please use hand sanitizer when boarding and deboarding. Sanitizer is located by the shuttle door.
• The interior of the shuttle is cleaned every hour.
• The shuttle is running 24 hours a day, with stops every 15-30 minutes. Transportation is available to off-campus restaurants in our adjacent community.