Providing a safe, clean and friendly environment for our guests has always been our foremost priority. Now more than ever, we are steadfast in our commitment to upholding it.
• For the comfort and safety of all our guests, our resort venues are open to overnight hotel guests, casino guests and golf guests only.
• All guests entering the resort are given a temperature check. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, as well as those riding in the same vehicle, will not be allowed to enter.
• Our associates are wearing masks. Guests are required to wear face masks or coverings in all indoor venues, and in outdoor public spaces when unable to maintain a safe social distance. We ask that you bring your own masks, but we will have a limited supply on hand.
• We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning, with special attention to high-touch areas.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the resort.
• We have clearly marked queuing areas to allow 6-foot social distancing recommendations. You may notice some furniture has been rearranged or removed to comply with the mandate.
• Please call ahead to dining venues and other amenities, as hours are subject to change.
• We encourage guests to pay by card during their stay. Credit, debit or gift cards are accepted at resort venues. While cards are preferred, cash is also accepted.
• We have temporarily suspended valet parking. Self-parking will be available with additional assistance, if needed.
• Our bell staff uses disposable gloves and sanitizes carts after each use.
• Plexiglass shields have been added to our service areas, and the check-in process has been streamlined to avoid contact.
• For guest and staff safety, we have suspended daily housekeeping services and nightly turn-down service. We have removed all non-essential items such as magazines and menus from guestrooms. Please contact the front desk if you need anything during your stay. Items can be delivered outside your door.
• All linen is laundered on property using the warmest appropriate water setting for the items and dried completely.
• Venues are operating at limited capacity to allow for social distancing. Limit of six people at a table.
• Restaurants have single-use menus, and self-serve items like condiments have been removed.
• High-touch items are cleaned and disinfected between guests.
• We have equipped all food service associates with personal protection gear, including face masks and single-use gloves. All personal hygiene requirements are being reinforced, with special attention to hand hygiene.
• We have made the decision to pause in-room dining for now.
• Please see our Casino FAQs.
• To provide for safe social distancing, our golf shops are open at 50% capacity.
• Our teams are cleaning golf carts with disinfectant after every use, including the steering wheels and bag strap fasteners.
• We have added pool noodles to the holes, eliminating the need to reach into the hole or touch the pin. Also, all rakes have been removed from bunkers.
• The Pete Dye golf shop has returned to its usual location at The Pete Dye Mansion. Only golfers will have access to the mansion and golf shop. Lunch at the mansion is available to golfers only.
• Golfers at The Pete Dye Course are asked to park in the lot by the Pete Dye Pavilion. They will be given a temperature scan at the bag drop area near the pavilion, and provided carts to drive up to the golf shop for registration.
• The Spa at West Baden is open from 10am-5pm Thursday through Sunday. The Spa at French Lick is open from 10am-3pm Wednesday, and 10am-5pm Thursday through Sunday.
• Services at both spas are by appointment. We are offering a limited menu of services, including manicures, pedicures, facials, massages and baths.
• Guests are asked to shower in their room before coming to the spa, and please remember to wear a face mask for spa check-in.
• Treatment areas and equipment are cleaned and disinfected after each service. We use EPA-registered bactericidals, virucidals, fungicidals and disinfectants in the spas.
Resort Shuttle Service
• The shuttle capacity is 15 guests (50% of available seating) to allow for social distancing.
• Please use hand sanitizer when boarding and deboarding. Sanitizer is located by the shuttle door.
• The interior of the shuttle is cleaned every hour.
• The shuttle is running 24 hours a day, with stops every 15-30 minutes at resort venues only.