The Inaugural Senior LPGA Championship presented by Old National Bank will prove to be exciting when the greatest names in women's professional golf converge on The Pete Dye Course at French Lick Resort. Our golf department is actively recruiting for this thrilling event. A tournament uniform and great incentives will be provided to those who volunteer.
1. Volunteer for a cause! Since 2013, Resort Charity Events has donated over $500,000 to Riley Children’s Foundation.
2. Watch the up-and-coming women on the road to the LPGA Tour and witness some of the greatest women in golf compete during the Senior LPGA Championship, presented by Old National.
3. Meet new people - who knows, your fellow volunteer could be your new golf buddy!
4. See all the behind-the-scenes action and what it takes to run a championship event.
5. Have fun and enjoy the day out on the golf course!
It has been proven time and time again that we have the greatest volunteers in golf at French Lick Resort! We would like to thank you for your past support, and ask for your assistance, as we gear up for the Inaugural Senior LPGA Championship, presented by Old National, July 6-12, 2017.
The action-packed week of women’s golf will begin with the Donald Ross Centennial Classic, a Symetra Tour event, July 7-9. The Symetra Tour provides rising stars in women’s golf with an opportunity to prepare for a career on the LPGA Tour.
The Inaugural Senior LPGA Championship officially kicks off July 7, with the first of two Pro-Am Tournaments. The three-day, 54-hole championship stroke play will follow on July 10, 11 and 12.
Please register early to try and secure your desired position and date. We will do our best to try and fill individual requests but please know that our top priority is to place our best volunteers in key roles to allow for a great championship week! Registration will be available online beginning April 1 and payment will be available through PayPal.
The volunteer fee is $50 and includes complimentary rounds on the Donald Ross Course as well as a tournament shirt and hat. Additional shirts can be purchased for $25 each. Meals and refreshments will be provided for volunteers.
If you would like to receive email notification and updates on volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, contact: