The tradition lives on.
Established in 1845, with the original east wing built in 1901, French Lick Springs Hotel attracted guests from around the world to experience the "miracle waters" of its nearby sulfur springs. From the distinct mosaic and marble flooring to a 109,000 square foot Event Center, this hotel has something everyone can enjoy.
French Lick Springs Hotel features:
- 443 guest rooms and suites
- Pool complex with indoor/outdoor pools and hot tub
- Non-smoking hotel facility
- Conference & Event Center
- Luxurious spa and fitness center
- Casual and fine dining options
- The Promenade Shoppes
- Just for Kids events
- Historic tours
- Shuttle service to West Baden Springs Hotel, The Stables, and Golf Courses.
- Pet friendly (advance notice required)
- Valet and concierge services
- High-speed wired and wireless internet
- Sports & Exhibit Center access (rental equipment available)
- USA Today delivered every morning (weekdays only)
French Lick Springs Hotel is one of two hotels at French Lick Resort, named Best Historic Resort by Historic Hotels of America. This extraordinary hotel has received the following designations:
- AAA Four Diamond Rating
- No. 6 Hotel in Indiana by US News & World Report, 2013
- Member of Summit Hotel & Resorts
- National Register of Historic Places
- Certificate of Excellence, Trip Advisor, 2013