French Lick Casino has reopened to guests! On behalf of our entire casino team, thank you for your patience in these past few unpredictable months, and for your eagerness to come back and visit.
Our reopening plan, approved by the Indiana Gaming Commission, reinforces what have always been our guiding values: providing a clean, safe and friendly environment for our guests. Here are some of the changes you will notice at the casino in your first visit back.
• Masks or face coverings are required for entry, and while playing table games and walking the casino floor. Masks can be removed at designated smoking and food and beverage areas. We ask that you wear your own mask, but a limited supply will be on hand.
• With the mask requirement, the casino floor will be non-smoking until further notice. Guests who wish to smoke will be directed to designated smoking areas.
• Be sure to bring your ID; it will be required for entry.
• Temperature checks will be issued to all guests entering the casino. Those with a temperature reading of 100.4 or higher will not be permitted to enter. Daily temperature scans are also issued to casino associates.
• Initially we will be operating with capacity limits, and we expect to reach maximum capacity at times. If this happens, you can be added to a queueing list and notified when space becomes available.
• We have taken several steps to improve the air flow and quality within the casino. Our ventilation system has been optimized to circulate the flow of fresh air, and air filters will be changed at an enhanced frequency.
• To maintain social distancing, we will be spacing our available slot machines. You will still be able to find 400 of your favorite slot machines.
• Hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the casino floor.
• Queueing areas will be marked and positioned for safe social distancing, and some areas will feature plexiglass barriers for guest-associate interaction.
• Table games are available daily from 6pm to 2am. Positions at table games will be limited to adhere to social distancing guidelines. Blackjack style games will be limited to 3 players per game; roulette games will be limited to 4 players; and craps tables will be limited to 6 players. A “no-touch” card policy can be used where permissible based on game rules. Cards will be replaced daily, and chips and dice will be regularly disinfected. “Over-the-shoulder” play will not be allowed, and guests not playing will be asked to keep a 6-foot distance from players seated at the table.
• The casino will undergo daily deep cleaning, with attention to high-touch surfaces. Our team of casino associates all wear masks and have all undergone training on proper cleaning, disinfecting and proper usage and maintenance of PPE.
• Casino Park Grill is open, serving a limited menu of food and beverages. You can also visit the sportsbook bar or Valley Bar to order a drink or bite to eat. Complimentary soft drinks, coffee and water are available at the casino bar. Guests are encouraged to consume food and drink in designated areas which include Casino Park Grill's seating area, as well as the sportsbook lounge.
Have questions or concerns? We are here to help. Give us a call at (888) 936-9360.
We can’t wait to see you again!