• Free parking will be available near the main gate of The Pete Dye Course with shuttle service available up to the course.
• Admission is $5 per day, and tickets can be purchased at the ticket booth at the main gate of the course, or by clicking the “Tickets” button below.
• Concessions will be available during championship play, and be sure to also visit vendor tents featuring local businesses.
• Children are welcome to the Riley KidsFest every day from October 12-17 starting at 10am, with crafts and activities at The Pete Dye Pavilion.
• Follow the action of the Senior LPGA Championship on the Golf Channel, as the tournament will be televised from 4-6pm each day October 15, 16 and 17.