The KidsFest Lodge, located in front of French Lick Springs Hotel, is where kids create memories and make the most of their French Lick Resort getaway. We believe children should have fun; after all, it's their vacation too. That's why we take the time to plan fun and educational events through varied and diverse experiences at The Lodge.
Call the KidsFest Lodge with questions (888) 936-9360 ext. 7274. Reservations requested for groups 10 or more.
KidsFest in The Lodge
Daily • 8am - 4pm
Family Adventure Oasis at Valley Links
(812) 936-8042 or ext. 8042
Daily 4pm - 8pm
View lodge activities here
What Parents Need to Know:
- Up to Four Hours of Activity $15
- Four or more Hours of Activity $25
- Each Additional Child $10
- Experiences are for ages 6-12 and are supervised by trained counselors.
- Each activity originates at The KidsFest Lodge, located in front of the French Lick Springs Hotel and Event Center.
- There is no cost for parents accompanying their child or for parents with children 5 and younger.
- Children should wear athletic shoes, and “play” clothes for outdoor activities and/or painting.
- Permission slips and waivers are located at The KidsFest Lodge and must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Please inform counselors of any allergies or health/safety issues of which we need to be aware.
- Please leave us your contact information so we may contact you if need be.
- Transportation, if/when needed, will be provided.
- Please apply sunscreen to your child before arriving at The Lodge.
- Children attending lunchtime activities (Noon – 1pm) should bring their own lunch.
- Afternoon snacks and a light dinner will be served to children attending activities at these times.
- Parents must register their children and sign a release form.
- Visit or call KidsFest at ext. 7274 with any additional questions you may have.